Hector and the Search for Happiness
Hector and the Search for Happiness (2014)
– Making comparisons can spoil your happiness.
– A lot of people think happiness means being richer or more important.
– Many people only see happiness in their future.
– Happiness is the freedom to love more than one woman at the same time.
– Sometimes happiness is not knowing the whole story.
– Happiness is answering your calling.
– Happiness is being loved for who you are.
– Fear is an impediment to happiness.
– Happiness is feeling completely alive.
– Happiness is knowing how to celebrate.
– People who are afraid of death are afraid of life.
– One should concern himself, not so much with the pursuit of happiness, but with the happiness of pursuit.