Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (2013)
– I have walked a long walk to freedom. It has been a lonely road, and it is not over .
– No one is born hating another person.
– A Nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it’s lowest ones.
– To humiliate another person is to make him suffer an unnecessarily cruel fate.
– No one truly knows a nation until one has been inside its jails.
– When leaving prison after twenty-seven years: I wanted to be free. And so I let it go.
– Men have different capacities and react differently to stress.